Arsenal vs. Everton Prediction and Odds – May 22, 2022

Arsenal vs. Everton Prediction and Odds - May 22, 2022

Arsenal plays Everton on the season’s final day, knowing that even a stunning victory will not guarantee a return to the Champions League.

Due to recent failures, Mikel Arteta relies on a Norwich City side that has lost five of their last six games to obtain a result against Tottenham. Even though it seems implausible, Arsenal has a task to accomplish.

While losing to the Spurs is heartbreaking and will take some time to recover from, this is a young team that has surpassed expectations, and a win here would at least put the season on a positive note.

For the season’s final game, Arteta is still without Thomas Partey and Kierney.

It would be intriguing to watch if Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger makes any changes following Monday’s defeat against Newcastle. After such a poor showing, it’s impossible to see the same team playing again.

Following Everton’s stunning triumph over Crystal Palace on Thursday night, much of their team news will be revealed in the coming hours.

Everything you must know about the competition is right here.

Read more..

Prediction: Who will win Arsenal vs. Everton? used reliable computing power and data to simulate the Arsenal-Everton Premier League match 10,000 times.

Moreover, Arsenal has a 64.1 percent chance of winning, Everton has a 15.2 percent chance of winning, and the draw has a 20.7 percent chance of happening, according to Dimers’ independent predictive analytics platform, DimersBOT.

Everton’s most significant weakness this season has been their away form. Thus it looks safe to pick Arsenal here.

Arsenal will win 2-1.

Arsenal vs. Everton Odds

  • Moneyline: Arsenal -185, Everton +700, Draw +400
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-145/+136)

Date, kick-off time, and venue

On Sunday, May 22, 2022, the Premier League game will begin at 4 p.m. BST.

The venue will be the Emirates Stadium in London.

Head to head (h2h) history and results

Arsenal wins: 108

Draws: 46

Everton wins: 64

Read Also: Everton vs Crystal Palace Prediction – 19th May 2022

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *